RemotePoland, Małopolskie, WieliczkaIT
Our company specializes in creating advanced end-to-end technological solutions, with emphasis on data processing, using artificial intelligence and machine learning. The key domains we do in data analysis are marketing data, macro-economic trend forecasting, social media, as well as other data sources.
You're ideal for the role if you have:
- Experience in coding using Python
Proven practical business experience in using AI technologies to solve real business cases
Practical knowledge of Computer Vision problems
Optical character recognition (OCR)
Experience with Deep Learning platforms: TensorFlow or PyTorch
Experience with Machine Learning Toolkit in either OpenCV, Scikit-learn, Pandas or similar
Rapid prototyping skills
Algorithmic and heuristic problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
Experience with multiple Computer Vision cloud products (Azure Computer Vision, Google Cloud Vision, Clarifai)
Experience with tools and paradigms like: Jenkins, CI, CD, Docker,
- Flexible working hours : Agree working hours that suit your lifestyle.
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Wieliczka
- Certifications: We support your learning and will fund your certification ambitions.
- Access to books and online resources
- Events and conferences: We support you in staying on top of the latest tech trends.
- English lessons: Participate in English classes with native speakers for free.
- Medical insurance: Allianz private medical insurance.
- Top quality equipment: Aside from an Apple MacBook, you’ll get the equipment you need to thrive in your role.
- Dogs in the workplace: We are an animal-friendly bunch and welcome dogs in the office.