Marketing and Sales Associate (Remote)
RemotePoland, Małopolskie, WieliczkaSales
We seek a candidate with experience and a flair for marketing (50%) and sales, to create and collect from others within the organization short marketing content in English and to manage the publication of the same.
SCOPE OF TASKS:
- Creating a detailed schedule of marketing activities and executing them.
- Posting our content on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Initiating internal and external company content-creating activities, tracking relevant company events and publishing posts about them on our social media outlets
- Maintaining a regular activity on our social media by publishing and sharing interesting posts, following the competition and creating similar posts on our channels
- Developing several permanent publications on LinkedIn of medium length / in any format that carry out long-term branding activities and present us in a certain light
- Monitor the market for events, conferences and networking meetings in order to participate in these events or organize related campaigns
- Familiarity with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads preferred.
- Research – finding companies that fit the Ideal client Profile (ICP). Gather information for account-based marketing.
- Campaign Ideation – Participate in group strategy sessions and review analytics and other data to improve campaigns.
- Campaign Execution – Build email campaigns using email marketing automation software. Monitor campaigns for performing and risk avoidance.
- Add new campaigns, contacts, and other data
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or relevant experience in lieu thereof
- 2+ years of technology professional services sales and marketing experience,
- Knowledge of information technology, technology, or similar field.
- Experience in structured sales learning such as Solution Selling, Conceptual Selling, Account, Based Marketing, The Challenger Sale
- Experience with Hubspot for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Lemlist for Email Marketing, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Octopus for LinkedIn Campaign Automation
- Great communication skills, including ability to work in English
- Interest in building relationships across functions internally and with customers
- Sense of humor and positive attitude a plus
- Flexible working hours : Agree working hours that suit your lifestyle.
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Wieliczka
- Certifications: We support your learning and will fund your certification ambitions.
- Access to books and online resources
- Events and conferences: We support you in staying on top of the latest tech trends.
- English lessons: Participate in English classes with native speakers for free.
- Medical insurance: Allianz private medical insurance.
- Top quality equipment: Aside from an Apple MacBook, you’ll get the equipment you need to thrive in your role.
- Dogs in the workplace: We are an animal-friendly bunch and welcome dogs in the office.