Senior Node.JS Developer
RemotePoland, Małopolskie, WieliczkaPLN 150 - PLN 200 per hourIT
Our company specializes in creating advanced end-to-end technological solutions, with emphasis on data processing, using artificial intelligence and machine learning. The key domains we do in data analysis are marketing data, macro-economic trend forecasting, social media, as well as other data sources.
Your main responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities: Manage, create and maintain backend REST API services.
You're ideal for the role if you have:
- Extensive experience with TypeScript
- Understanding of Async/Await and Promises based architecture
- Proficient in NodeJS, and Express framework
- Experience with JWT/OAuth/OpenID Connect
- Designing and documenting REST API (Swagger)
- Thorough understanding of NoSQL databases (eg. MongoDB)
- Experience in implementing distributed microservice architecture (Docker, queueing systems)
- Project management tools: GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Strong communication skills in English (minimum B2)
Nice to have experiance: Stripe
- Flexible working hours: Agree on working hours that suit your lifestyle.
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Wieliczka
- Certifications: We support your learning and will fund your certification ambitions.
- Access to books and online resources
- Events and conferences: We support you in staying on top of the latest tech trends.
- English lessons: Participate in English classes with native speakers for free.
- Medical insurance: Allianz private medical insurance.
- Top quality equipment: Aside from an Apple MacBook, you’ll get the necessary equipment to thrive in your role.
- Dogs in the workplace: We are animal-friendly and welcome dogs in the office.